The Synapse is the solution. Which fabric?

I love my Large Cafe Bags but it is not good for me to over stuff them, after experimenting with the Backpack Packing Cube for Aeronaut, I realized that putting half my things on my back is the the solution.

The Backpack Packing Cube for Aeronaut works great in summer to put away a sweater, a bottle holder and various Pouches but I can't use it to transport a netbook in its Cache and a nice lunch.
    There is not enough space for both those items and half of what I carry in my Large Cafe Bag.

The Synapse is the solution.

With the new apparition of the dreamy Ultraviolet/Steel Dyneema and the classy Conifer. I am in great danger of ordering both with matching FJN.

If any forum member has a Synapse in all Dyneema and another in Dyneema/Cordura would she/he/they mind sharing the difference of feel, weight , style (I know Dyneema is more casual than Cordura but paired with the lines of the Synapse how much more?) usability (does the lower pocket of the Dyneema sags if a lunch box or other heavy object is put in?

I plan to pair the Synapse with a Large or Small Cafe Bag or an FJN which are all Cordura.

I truly apologize if it sounds silly but I only own all Dyneema accessories or Dyneema/Cordura bags and I have trouble imagining the properties of two layers of Dyneema together.
    Last edited by backpack; 01-19-2011 at 09:01 AM.

I replied in the other thread, but I have both. If you live in the DC area, we can easily compare, and we can figure something out if not :-)

Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    I replied in the other thread, but I have both. If you live in the DC area, we can easily compare, and we can figure something out if not :-)
    I would love to travel to the beautiful DC area but I can't.

Besides, at this time of the year, I might have to deal with another Snowmagedon like I did last year.

I will most probably get both and a slew of accessories in Ultraviolet because I love purple.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0