Ballistic Nylon colours?

The current colours seem to be black, steel, crimson and indigo.

Are any more colours likely to come in? Kiwi doesn't seem to be used much nowadays (is it all gone?), and Grape is long gone. Pine used to be a Ballistic colour....

I'd love to see the return of Pine, or something similar!

Audrey

I second the suggestion. A nice deep green or teal would be lovely. I really like conifer in the cordura; something like that would be great in ballistic.
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Oh I'd like a nice "British Racing Green!"

dzd
    Me too! I think I'd like anywhere from a conifer green to an olive green (still must have a conspicuous green-ness to its look).

If not that, then another year-round shade I think I'd like is something denim-colored (prefer a slightly darker, vs. too light, denim). I think an appropriate burnt orange would be good, too.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0