any super tall men out there have an aeronaut?

I love my aeronaut (breve) and am always amazed at how much I can stuff into. So when my dad looked interested in it and said he was in the market for new soft-sided luggage, I thought I'd buy him one. That was until I realized that his extra 17" of height might require a different bag.

My dad is 6'7" tall and has size 14 feet. I'm wondering if the aeronaut fill fit
    a) his back
    b) his shoes (with enough room for clothes & toiletries)?

Tom is pretty tall and the Aeronaut fits him just fine.

I'm 196cm tall and my Aeronaut fit really well. My feet size is 12. I put at least one pair of shoes plus socks in the end pocket.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks everyone. Looks like my dad will soon be joining the TB ranks.
    Proud hoarder of TB: aeronaut, utility tote, swift, small cafe bag, shop bag, passport pouch, countless organizer pouches, organizer wallet, yarn sacks & a few other odds & ends.
    Because my TB craving exceeds my bag needs, gifted TB items: a smart alec, swift, little swift, & small cafe bag.