Three-hole punch for FJN?

Folks who make or use Field Journal Notebooks:

I'd like to know if you have recommendations and/or links to 1) paper that's sized and punched to fit the FJN; 2) three-hole punches that accommodate paper sized to fit the FJN; or 3) any concoction of appropriately sized paper and punched holes that might assist me in supplying me with plain white paper that doesn't cost $16 for a hundred sheets?

Sometimes I need nice paper, but often my sketches could happen on newsprint. I just need a blank, ready space to get my ideas down.

Thanks.

The cheapest way would be to use printer paper folded in two and punched with a single hole punch 3 times. Then cut the unfolded paper with a guillotine.

You can also have a print shop cut and punch (drill) it for you.

The easiest way, Size 4" from Day Runner and the "Desk" size by Day-Timer paper.

One set of free grid or ruled Gray Harbor recycled paper is included with the FJN and the refills are only $9.

Crane paper refills are indeed $16 but they are specially made for Tom Bihn Co from the company that has produced U.S currency' s paper since 1879.

As a fountain pen user, I am a stationery aficionado, Crane 100% Cotton paper is the ultimate in recycled, earth friendly writing surface.

I am sure many will use their FJN or at least one of them as a traveling journal.
    This Crane paper can be perforated to become a letter writing medium.
    It is a nice touch on TB Inc part.

@backpack - Thank you so much for the Dayrunner and Day-Timer info *very helpful.

I, too, appreciate the Crane option and don't think I'd be much of a TB fan girl if I didn't get my snob on regularly, but a $9 blank paper to go along side the gridded/lined would be welcome. I go through a lot of paper and am switching up my whole system to rely on the functionality of the FJN.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We'll likely introduce more varieties of paper in the next few months -- a $9 blank option would be among them.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

That's great news, Darcy.

I hope the new paper options include some non-tree based papers like sugar cane waste or bamboo.

Quote Originally Posted by beck View Post
    @backpack - Thank you so much for the Dayrunner and Day-Timer info *very helpful.

I, too, appreciate the Crane option and don't think I'd be much of a TB fan girl if I didn't get my snob on regularly, but a $9 blank paper to go along side the gridded/lined would be welcome. I go through a lot of paper and am switching up my whole system to rely on the functionality of the FJN.
    I completely understand, this year, I didn't buy any new paper but 100% recycled printer paper until Tom Bihn introduced us to the Gray Harbor.

I am also really exited about setting up the FJN as a calendar/organizer, project notebook, traveling journal, fitness/meal planner and pet dairy.

Lucky that it comes in so many colors!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0