dzd

Swift - new black bottom on all styles?

I've seen some pictures and mentions of the Swift with its updated black bottom. I only saw pictures of ballistic ones.

Does anyone know if the Cordura ones also now have black bottoms? (And bonus - When when were the black bottom ones first available online?)

The Cordura Plum/Black Swift I ordered a little more than a year ago came with the black bottom.

dzd
    Thanks. I wish they'd update the pictures.

I have a feeling I'd like the black-bottom ones more than the original style.

As the owner of 4 Cordura Swifts and one Lux (the ancestor of the Swift), I can testify that they are great.

I have the older versions.

I just saw the Indigo/Black in Ballistic with the black bottom and it has been added to my Tom Bihn wish list.

As a needlework enthusiast, the Swift is really the best bag to organize all the supplies needed: needles, books, canvas,
    charts...

The winning combo Yarn Stuff Sack and Swift cannot be beaten.
    Yarn can be organized by project, color, weight, texture, even cones have a secure home in the Tall Yarn Stuff Sack.

The Swift is also a terrific and very roomy purse.

When going on car travel, I place the Shoulder Bag Packing Cube inside the main compartment, so I have an instant extra pocket.
    This is not necessary but when I found out the two were a perfect fit, I took advantage of that fact to store big items out of sight.

And there is still room for a Yarn Stuff Sack holding a small project.

During those times, the Swift is full to the brim and the Poron handles are truly appreciated.

Feel free to ask more questions about the Swift.
    Last edited by backpack; 12-23-2010 at 07:07 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0