eds

Overnight bag for 2

I am looking for an overnight bag the would be big enough for 2 people (my wife and I). I am thinking the western flyer should be big enough, or would this be overkill. The bag would be used on weekend trips (2 or 3 days). We usually take a couple of days worth of clothes, toiletries, etc. Do you think it would be possible to also fit my 17" macbook pro with a brain cell along with the 2/3 days worth of clothing (not having to carry a separate laptop bag would be a bonus)?

Volunteer Moderator
    Hello,

You are out of luck on the 17" MacBook front. The 17" MacBook will need to go inside a Size 1 Brain Cell, which does not fit into the Western Flyer. It would, however, fit inside of a Tri-Star.

As far as your 2x 3 changes of clothing and toiletries, I believe the Western Flyer should be up to the task however it would probably depend on the type of clothing (heavy trenchcoats, fur coats? likely not. t-shirts and shorts? definitely! blouses and khakis? likely doable) etc. Also are you planning to pack shoes into the Western Flyer?

Personally I think the Western Flyer might be a bit snug for what you are looking for, especially if you are going to do more 3 day trips thann 2. The Tri-Star should work pretty well, and if you want more room you could consider an Aeronaut, which would give you room enough to easily divide your stuff.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0