Thread: ID or Id?

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills

ID or Id?

As a new boy here, there is a burning question on my mind. Is it the I.D. or the Id? With an Ego and a Super Ego in the range, my Freudian side says Id, but, in all the videos I've seen, everyone calls it the I.D. A definitive answer please.

LOL, that's a funny post. I, like you, have noticed in most videos, that they call it the I.D., but there was one video I watched, where someone kept saying Id, and I was like, really? That is the only reason I ever thought that it could be something other than I.D. Can't wait to find out the answer, and maybe some history behind the name...

I always thought it was Id. I mean, Super Ego, Ego, Id. Seemed pretty straightforward.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    It's Id, but we say both Id and I.D. There's no wrong answer.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    So I've I.D.'d my Id; I can sleep easily in my bed tonight! I've been wrestling with this for weeks!
    Last edited by Fat Crip; 11-12-2010 at 03:58 PM. Reason: corrected my grammer