Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We have a few more of the "surprise" available to send out -- Foggy Morn, Tzporah, gmanedit -- feel free to email me your addresses if you'd like one.

Tzporah: I don't think that's likely to happen with these.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Wow -- we thought we were going to put the new Color Key Strap up for pre-order with a later shipping date, but they're in-stock and shipping now thanks to our awesome Seattle factory crew. See the Color Key Strap here -- you made them happen!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Frickin eck ... you don't see this very often. How long was it from the time the thread appeared to the time the coloured key straps actually being ready for order ...Quite amazing.

But then, this is Tom Bihn ...

I'm so glad that you guys like them! I was excited to personally package (it's all hands on deck right now) the first orders for the Color Key Strap yesterday. People who participated in this thread and are receiving complimentary Color Key Straps: you should receive yours soon!

I never received anything.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

They're coming soon. We've been a little busy here!

How soon til we can order the color key strap in the 16" length? I'm needing a red one for my house key. Using the long one, I can open the door without unhooking the key strap from my Imago! It will be great to have a key strap with a different color from the others that live and work in my Imago!

Happy Holidays to all !
    Another happy owner of the Aeronaut, Sm & Lg packing cube, convertible packing cube, Absolute packing strap. Also travel with Ballistic Imago w/2 sm organizer pouches and style kit. Swift with extra key straps, organizer pouches and my quarter packing cube. Holiday Med. Ultrasuede® pouch, all 3 sizes of Stuff Bags, various key straps. I love them all!

Hi Skylark!

I think it will be at least a few months before 16" Color Key Straps are available.

Hi, Skylark. Meantime, you can chain (clip together) two short red keystraps to make a long one.

Skylark I have 2 other solutions in the meantime.

1)
    Use a 16" black key strap and a red 8" key strap, it will be even longer than the black strap alone and you will have no problem using the key without removing it from the strap.

I have used the same 16"+ 8" length with 2 black straps with the Small Clear Organizer Pouch which holds a touch screen Metro card.
    I could use the card in its container, on all buses and Metro stations still clipped to a Cafe Bag.

In other words, it is fairly long.

2)
    The Shoulder Strap for the Side Effect extend to 59", I just got one and it is great, keys, Organizer Pouches or Clear Organizer wallets are within reach even if bulky winter coats are involved.

Before I knew of Tom Bihn Key Straps, when winter rolled along and it was time for bulky coats, I used to be afraid of loosing my keys
    One winter, I D.I.Yed a solution using a shoelace.

F.I.Y, Key Straps are way better!
    Last edited by backpack; 12-21-2010 at 11:53 PM.

I received my plum key strap and it's perfect!!! YAY for pretty keystraps, and thank you!
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

I received a very nice crimson key strap and a plush FOT pouch today. Great!

Thanks to the Seattle crew!
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

I wasn't among those who asked for a colored keystrap—I thought it was superfluous.

I was wrong.

The olive strap is now holding my sunglasses case in the Synapse. It's easier to see immediately.

Thanks, everybody, who didn't give up on this.

Thank you!!!

Thank you for the Olive Key Strap and the FOT pouches!!! What a great Christmas surprise!!!!

Plum! It's gorgeous and I love that it matches my large Café bag (and my Ristretto, and my Buzz, and... LOL).

Brilliant to use the fabric. I'll be getting more after the first of the year, and am looking forward to the longer length, too.

Thanks for the gift!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0