Small Cafe Bag Colors

I've fallen in love with the photos of the Small Cafe Bag in Punch/Wasabi and Storm/Cayenne. Are there any plans to make either of these two combinations again?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Sadly, no - we're out of the Punch and Storm 1000d Cordura and they won't be made again.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Darcy - Thanks for the quick reply!

Does that mean I should order the Punch/Steel Small Cafe Bag ASAP?

Definitely. Anything that's still available in Punch or Storm (and I think we do have Cordura Organizer Pouches in Storm) should be ordered right away because we don't have much left - and when it's gone it's gone.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

dzd
    Just fyi -

Was planning to post my M Cafe Bag in punch/wasabi soon on Ebay. It was bought brand new, only used a few times w/ care, and is in excellent condition.

If I'm not imagining things, I saw a Small Cafe Bag in Punch/Wasabi in the Showroom this weekend. I'll take another look on Friday .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Oh my....and here I just received my Punch/Steel Small Cafe Bag yesterday.

Please let us know what you find, Katy.

1. Any new color combos in the works for the small cafe bag? Particularly, any more in cocoa or steel?

2. Ever considered lining them them with Dyneema? (not cocoa, but others that would actually look nice next to the lovely & bright iberian or solar)

3. I looked all over but couldn't find a pic any bags in conifer, is there a photo out there that I missed?

1) It's unlikely we'll add a new color to any size of Cafe Bag anytime soon.
    2) That might happen at some point in the future.
    3) Here's a photo of the Field Journal Notebook in Conifer.

thanks, Darcy!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0