Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Awh, what the heck...like they say, Tom Bihn has a great return policy, so I think I'm going to order the Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego and take it for a spin around the house to see what I think before I use it outside. Now I just have to figure out how many and what sizes of organizer pouches to order, and other accessories.

I absolutely love the Steel interior. I highly recommend it.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

16 minutes. From the time I placed the order to the time I received the shipment confirmation email was 16 minutes. I do a lot of consulting and development work with small to medium ecommerce firms, and I have to say, given that Tom Bihn is focused on having a small, entirely US-based company, that's amazing!

Can't wait to get my Super Ego! I'll start a new thread once I do - I also ordered a few more organizer pouches so that I believe I now will have one in every size, so I can check and see what sort of things fit in each one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0