Co-Pilot question

I love my new Co-Pilot, but I am curious about one feature. On the back of the bag there is a "sleeve" where I guess you could put files or something. At the bottom of this, under a flap, is a zipper, but the zipper just opens into the same area the sleeve does, so I am not sure what the purpose of this zipper is. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks!

The zipper at the bottom is if you have a roller suit case you can unzip the bottom of the co-pilot and slip it over the handle of the suit case. Hope this helps.

Thanks jmart! Unfortunately I don't have a roller case but it's nice to know about - another thoughtful TB feature.

Volunteer Moderator
    Odd - While it is apparent here in the forum and in maverick's video, the Co-Pilot Product Page does not seem to mention the zip-bottom feature at all.

Another Co-Pilot Question

Has anyone any experience with a Lunchbots in the Co-Pilot main compartment pockets? It's hard to tell the scale of the pockets for size, but appears larger travel guides (possibly 1-2" thick) fit quite easily.

Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlJ View Post
    Has anyone any experience with a Lunchbots in the Co-Pilot main compartment pockets? It's hard to tell the scale of the pockets for size, but appears larger travel guides (possibly 1-2" thick) fit quite easily.

Thanks!
    hi karlj!

this video demonstrates how the lunchbots uno and duo can fit in either the front side compartment or in the pockets of the main compartment of the co-pilot. the eco, which is a little larger, won't fit in the pockets of the main compartment or in the front side compartment, but you can have it "float" in the main compartment of the co-pilot.

Thanks, Mav... the Uno is just what I had in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    this video demonstrates how the lunchbots uno and duo can fit in either the front side compartment or in the pockets of the main compartment of the co-pilot.
    Dredging up an old thread here, but I'm curious about how much space is left once a lunchbot is in one of those pockets of the main compartment. Does your iPad in cache still fit comfortably?

Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by gonty View Post
    Dredging up an old thread here, but I'm curious about how much space is left once a lunchbot is in one of those pockets of the main compartment. Does your iPad in cache still fit comfortably?

Jonathan

Jonathan, I don't own lunchbots but when I put a book of similar thickness into one of the main compartment pockets of the C-P, my iPad (in its Cache) fits just fine. There would be room for a few additional slim items as well, like a notebook. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Jonathan, I don't own lunchbots but when I put a book of similar thickness into one of the main compartment pockets of the C-P, my iPad (in its Cache) fits just fine. There would be room for a few additional slim items as well, like a notebook. Hope this helps.
    That's exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks!

I've got a blue-lidded Lunchbot (4.75 X 6.5 inches) that fits perfectly in one of the pockets in the main compartment. There is LOADS of room left over.
    Name:  copilot5.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  610.6 KB

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0