Ristretto Question

Hey all,

I was checking out the Ristretto and the Ristretto for iPad. I own an ipad, but was thinking about getting just the Ristretto instead of the one made for the ipad. I wanted something a little bigger. Will that work ok, I'm assuming so.

Thanks,

jmart

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I know others have done this, so they can post their personal experience here. I think that's a fine idea - the iPad doesn't move around much inside of the larger padded compartment of the Ristretto, and the larger size will give you some extra room.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Awesome! Thanks Darcy, for the quick response..

One more Ristretto Questions

Darcy,

I wondering if I order the Ristretto and add the Absolute strap, is the strap removable, so that I can use it on my aeronaut?

Thanks!!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Yes, it is - the Ristretto has d-ring attachment points for a shoulder strap, so any shoulder strap ordered with it comes with snaphooks. The Aeronaut also has d-ring attachment points and works with shoulder straps with snaphooks.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0