Western flyer advice

I am looking into adding a Western flyer. Can't decide between the new rollerboard pass through or the back pack strap model. Any thoughts from folks that have used both or have one vs. the other? I would probably have situations which I would use the backpack straps and ones where I might use the rollerboard....

Thanks!
    Empire builder (Black,black, steel), Ristretto for Ipad (Steel/Wasabi), Synapse (Indigo/Solar) 2 padded organizer pouches, 3D organizer, ultasuede cloth, cache for ipad, cache for Macbook air 11", clear waller, 2 absolute straps

There are various bungee style apparatus that hook into the rolling luggage handle and then the cords hold a briefcase or such against the handle.
    This would give you both useages.
    I used one for my aeronaut when it was too heavy to carry.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Hi: I would go for the backpack straps. They are very comfortable, and in a pinch, they are the most useful way to keep hands free and run with it. As Pritchard says, you can always lash a WF on to rolling luggage!

s

If you think you are likely to use the backpack straps on occasion, it only makes sense to get the bag the the straps. I have found that I rarely use a WF and a rolling bag together. NOTE: I had one of the original WFs that had a cross-the-chest sling strap - no backpack straps and I tend to be partial to shoulder straps and carrying a bag by its handle.

Volunteer Moderator
    hi adealarcon!

i agree that if you might carry the western flyer as a backpack, then order it with the backpack straps.

if you want to pull the western flyer with a rolling suitcase, you can attach it with one of those hooks / straps that goes from the handle on top of the rolling suitcase to the poron filled grab handle of the western flyer.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0