Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

a hook of some sort on the sternum..

strap. i wonder what's it for ? it came with my first tom binh order of a synapse bag.

Hey Blackfungi!

That is a clip for a hydration tube .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Wink

ahhhh......

My Synapse doesn't have the hydration tube clip; is that something I could order?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abita View Post
    My Synapse doesn't have the hydration tube clip; is that something I could order?
    Yes! Soon. We're working on a "parts" page that will allow you to order that clip as well as other small parts/accessories.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Yes! Soon. We're working on a "parts" page that will allow you to order that clip as well as other small parts/accessories.
    that sounds great! i can't wait - my imago needs a carburetor!

hehehe - i crack myself up! sorry - one of those wacky, entirely too busy friday afternoons when it's beautiful outside and you shouldn't be working.

Until the Parts Page is finished, feel free to order a Key Strap and put into the comments field during checkout "Please ship Hydration Clip, not Key Strap" and we will make sure you get one .

Thanks, Katy! Of course, you know I'll feel silly ordering just a clip, so I'll have to justify it by adding a few of those new screen-cleaning clothes to the order, then anything available in the new fabric, then since I'm ordering anyway, maybe a new Swift...it's like "if you give a mouse a cookie." :-)

Thanks, Katy! Of course, you know I'll feel silly ordering just a clip, so I'll have to justify it by adding a few of those new screen-cleaning clothes to the order, then anything available in the new fabric, then since I'm ordering anyway, maybe a new Swift...it's like "if you give a mouse a cookie." :-)
    The Ultrasuede® Screen Cloth is amazing! I've been using one to clean my glasses, iPhone and MacBook Pro screens. It works wonders and feels so soft .

i don't really care for this hydration tube clip. i prefer to drink huge gulps of water from my nalgene water bottle.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfungi View Post
    i don't really care for this hydration tube clip. i prefer to drink huge gulps of water from my nalgene water bottle.
    Yup, same here, but sometimes it's convenient to go hands-free

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0