Smart Alec or Brain Bag or something else .. help

Hi,

I purchased my Super Ego bag about 3 years ago and I love it.

Usually when I travel, I take my Super Ego bag and a rolling carry on. Next year, I'm taking a trip with my parents but my hands to be free since my father requires assistance with his wheelchair.

I'm now looking for a knapsack that can hold a Dell Mini 10, my DSLR camera which will be in a Lowepro Slingshot 100AW and assorted other items like Ipod, cell phone, smaller point and shoot camera.

Not sure if I should go with a Smart Alec or a Brain Bag.

Thoughts?

Hey Dorothy!

It doesn't look to me like there is a solution at this time. The Lowepro Slinshot 100AW could cause some issues as it is quite thick at 6.1" deep. The Slingshot with the Dell Mini would not fit into the main compartment of the Smart Alec which has the thickest main compartment (the Brain Bag is divided into two main compartments).

Tom is currently working on the Camera Insert that will hopefully be finished some time in 2011 . Depending on what the final product looks like, it could take care of your bag needs .

I hope this helps!
    If you have any further questions please feel free to email me at katy@tombihn.com
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0