IPad and Checkpoint Flyer

Will an Ipad fit in one of the internal pockets of the CF? I love my bag and I love that my wife OK'd the Ipad purchase. I want them all to just get along.

Thanks
    Bill

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    No, it won't. But the iPad will fit in the main compartment. I'd definitely recommend putting the iPad in a Cache first to give it some protective padding. You likely won't have to remove the iPad from the Checkpoint Flyer at security (the same rules that apply to laptops don't apply to devices like the iPad.)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    here is a video demonstrating how the ipad cache with ipad inside will fit in either pocket of the main compartment of the checkpoint flyer.

let us know if you have any questions.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Great video, maverick!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0