Anyone interested in selling a Q-AM?

Hi folks,

I've been wanting to get a Q-AM strap for my Ristretto and waited a few days too long. The snaphook version is no longer in stock and there are no plans to carry them in the future. Might any of you have one that you would be interested in selling? Thanks very much.

-Kev
    Last edited by katsujinke; 09-02-2010 at 08:39 PM. Reason: clarification

Volunteer Moderator
    hi kev!

welcome to the forum!

you may want to double check - the q-am strap appears to be in stock - see the screen capture below.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Volunteer Moderator

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I think Kev is looking for the version of Q-AM strap with the plastic snaphooks so that it can clip onto d-rings. We don't make that version anymore.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I think Kev is looking for the version of Q-AM strap with the plastic snaphooks so that it can clip onto d-rings. We don't make that version anymore.
    ah, okay - that makes sense. thanks darcy!

will the snaphooks from the absolute shoulder strap work with the q-am strap?

if you wanted to get both (so you have the option to use either), or if you already have the absolute shoulder strap, could you move the snaphooks from the absolute strap to the q-am strap?

thanks!

Thanks for welcome Maverick, and thanks for the clarification Darcy! Yes, need the Q-AM with the snaphooks. I asked whether there is a way to jury rig the current Q-AM (without snaphooks) for my Ristretto, but it appears that's too clumsy a solution. So, looking now . Thanks everyone.

-Kev

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0