Co-pilot in indigo

For those who have a copilot in indigo is it too bright as an everyday bag in the work setting? would i be better off looking at the steel or black? also does it have more room than the ristretto for ipad?

Post Work environment

I would say it depends on your work environment. Steel or black would not attract attention in a corporate environment.

Since I work in the IT department, indigo would not be a distraction since some programmers are known to be a little odd.

As to the CoPilot and Ristretto, I don't think there would be much difference. The Ristretto is basically a large Cafe bag with a built-in padded section' The copilot would require a cache for the the same protection.

It also depends on what you intend to carry. You can always order both and keep the one that works. The cost would be the shipping charge, but worth it to get the exact bag you want.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Volunteer Moderator
    hi adealarcon!

i don't think indigo is too bright for daily use - i carry an indigo synapse to work every day.

the co-pilot will hold more than the ristretto for ipad.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BPritchard View Post
    I would say it depends on your work environment. Steel or black would not attract attention in a corporate environment.

Since I work in the IT department, indigo would not be a distraction since some programmers are known to be a little odd.

As to the CoPilot and Ristretto, I don't think there would be much difference. The Ristretto is basically a large Cafe bag with a built-in padded section' The copilot would require a cache for the the same protection.

It also depends on what you intend to carry. You can always order both and keep the one that works. The cost would be the shipping charge, but worth it to get the exact bag you want.
    hi BPritchard!

the ristretto is similar in size to the large cafe bag, but the ristretto for ipad is sized somewhere between a medium and small cafe bag.

I switched from the Indigo to the Black because I felt the Indigo was too bright -- not for my workplace, but because I don't have bright colors on me on a daily basis, so the brilliant blue really contrasted with the rest of my appearance in a way that, while I was told was great, I wasn't comfortable with on a daily basis.

Was that confusing enough? :-)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0