Sleeves/cases for new Kindle?

As the proud parent of a new third-generation Kindle, I am curious about any Tom Bihn plans to produce sleeves or cases designed for it. I am guessing that the new Kindle would fit in the medium organizer pouch, since the larger second-generation Kindle did, but there is a tantalizing note at the bottom of that page about new products being released late this year. Any intelligence on what's coming? (And when? I can't let this baby bounce around unprotected for too long.) Thanks!

Jay
    Yeah, I was meaning to ask this very same question.

Thumbs up Kindle Cover

Kindle Cover works for me.
    Pricey, but very well made. Covers the Kindle like a book and protects the screen. Plus, the cover has a flexible strap that keeps the front and back cover together.

I like it because I can close the cover and not worry that something will fall on the screen and cause breakage when I put it down on a table top, etc. Also, a reading light can be attached to the cover.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Volunteer Moderator
    Hi Moosecat,
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosecat View Post
    I am guessing that the new Kindle would fit in the medium organizer pouch, since the larger second-generation Kindle did, but there is a tantalizing note at the bottom of that page about new products being released late this year.
    The medium organizer pouches do, indeed, fit the 3rd generation Kindles with covers (a nod to BPritchard's post). This is based on being able to insert one of the Kindle covers into the pouch -- something that was difficult to do with the Kindle 2 when used with cover. I don't know whether the original Sleeves for Amazon Kindle 2 are still separately available, but the leaf green and cayenne ultrasuede options for these medium size pouches are really beautiful, seen in person.

moriond

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0