Black/Black/Cayenne -- ?

i'm about to pull the trigger on a Super Ego ... are there any pictures anywhere for a Black/Black/Cayenne SE?

I'm mostly concerned with EXACTLY where the Cayenne material will be used.

actually, a picture of Black/Steel/Wasabi would also be awesome!

Thanks in advance.

Here is my regular ego in black/steel/wasabi.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I just ordered mine (Black/Indigo/Steel) and went through the vetting of colors process myself. Tough choices, but no bad ones.

I can save you some leg/keyboard work for one:

Black/Black/Cayenne(<<--Click Me)

There are is a nice group of photos of an Imago with a Wasabi interior located>>> HERE. It may prove helpful to get a feel for the color. Sorry, I don't know off hand where there are Super Ego w/Wasabi pics.

Have fun choosing.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

mep
    I have a black / black / cayenne Ego and the cayenne is only on the inside of the front flap and the lining of both the front and rear main pockets. I love my Ego and it is perfect for my uses.

thanks for your help everyone. I love the black exterior w/ bright interior.

Any more shots are welcomed!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0