Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Radio bug,

When you travel with your Brain Bag, is it stuffed full?

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    I use one Aeronaut Backpack Packing Cube, a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag and a Clear Quarter Packing Cube inside the Brain Bag when I travel by air.

The Backpack Packing Cube keeps, everything, even dress jackets neatly.

The Packing Cube Shoulder Bag is an accessories, electronics in Padded Pouches, or foundation garments holder.

The Clear Quarter Packing Cube is usually carried in a Large Cafe Bag or a Backpack Packing Cube used as a backpack with the Small Cafe Bag.
    But when I travel, it usually is inside the Brain Bag.

I usually use the Backpack Packing Cube for Aeronaut in the back compartment and the 2 others in the front compartment.

I believe that the Packing Cube for Tristar is too long for the Brain Bag but I could be mistaken.
    Sorry to quote and reply to a 2 year old thread, but this post really intrigued me. Backpack, if you're still on these forums, my question is did you use this packing cube configuration in your brain bag with a computer/brain cell in it, or removed?

I've got a couple of trips coming up in the next few months. I don't want to go crazy with the brain bag, but I'm thinking some packing cubes might help me best utilize some of the space without overly weighing it down. But I want to leave my computer/brain cell and freudian slip in the bag. Just trying to figure out what fits with that stuff still in.

I have managed to get a 17" MBP in a Brain Cell + Freudian Slip in one of the large compartments on the BB and a Large Packing Cube with a Small Packing Cube on top of it (both Aeronaut sizes) in the other large compartment. If I remember right I also had a Snake Charmer stuffed in the same compartment as the packing cubes.

My Tri-Star large packing cube fits great in my Osprey Porter 46 and leaves enough room at the end for a pair of shoes. I've also fit the Tri-Star large packing cube in my Smart Alec, but I didn't think it would be useful and ended up rolling my clothes, instead.

Moose, I use the TS PC/BP for my clothes and it works great. I actually could travel in that for several days if I did not need shoes or office supplies. But alas, I travel for work so th PC/BP goes in the TS and becomes my EDC on the road. This has helped in breaking the 2 bag habit.

What is 'EDC'?

Every Day Carry
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Ah, makes sense. Thanks.

Still learning to speak Bihn.

;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0