Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Dell Precision M6400 - giant laptop :-(

My work has assigned me a huge laptop - Dell Precision M6400 (now replaced by the M6500, but I have the M6400 - don't know if the newer one is smaller).

This is a pretty huge laptop. I ordered a size 1 Vertical Brain Cell, and just tried it out. It barely fits (bulges out on the sides, top velcro barely closes).

Does anyone know if there are any plans to create a Brain Cell that can handle this "slightly bigger than size 1" laptops?

- Tim

Hi Tbessie!

The size that will be the best fit for your laptop will be the size 2M. We do not currently make a size 2M Vertical Brain Cell. There are no plans to make a larger Brain Cell as anything larger than the size 1 will be slightly too tall for even the Brain Bag. However, the size 2M Vertical Cache will fit your laptop and fit into the Brain Bag .

I hope this helps!
    If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me at katy@tombihn.com
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0