How big is the Super Ego?

HI there!

Thank God for Tom Bihn! I've been searching for a non-business type laptop bag for my 17" laptop for ages when I finally discovered Tom Bihn. Hooray!

I'm thinking of ordering the Super Ego with a 2XL horizontal braincell and I was wondering .... well just how big is it? I'm concerend that once i add the braincell into the Super Ego there won't be much room left. From reading on the forums I think I am mistaken but I would really love to hear from other Tom Bihn owners.

Many Thanks

Twitchy

Relax.

Check out my pictures thread on my then-new Super Ego, which I purchased last Fall. This briefcase is cavernous. There is plenty of room for a Brain Cell, Horizontal Freudian Slip, and even pouches.

The smart thing to do with certain documents you want quick access to is to buy at least one large Clear Organizer Pouch and attach it to one of the Super Ego's internal o-rings using a long Key Strap.

Thanks MtnMAn. I think I am now sold on the idea of the Super Ego (didn't really take much convincing to be honest). So all that's left to do is decide on which accessories to get with it ... oh the choice!

Cheers

The obvious choices for Tom Bihn breifcase accessories:

Brain Cell (your size of choice)
    Horizontal Freudian Slip
    Organizer Pouches (at least one Large Clear Pouch)
    Key Straps (for the laptop compartment, use long straps to attach pouches to o-rings)

Options:
    Consider Absolute Shoulder Strap for very heavy loads.

Well, the order is in. Woo hoo!

I went witht the super ego, absolute strap, horizontal freudian, brain cell and a key strip. I've decided to hold off on the pouches for the time being. I know I know Iknow, but its my birthday soon and xmas is just round the corner. So I guess you know what I'll be adding to my Santa list. I'll just use the money i saved to fund another Tom Bihn bag ... that's not against the law is it??
    Last edited by Twitchy; 07-14-2010 at 06:54 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0