Brain Bag Questions

Hi everybody,
    I've got two Brain Bag questions. Below is a bit of the description from the Brain Bag page on the TB site. Is the waist strap removable? I get that the sternum strap is but can't tell exactly if the waist strap is. My second question, can someone point me to photos of the inside of the largest section of the Brain Bag? Any words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated.
    Happy travels,
    Moose

The Brain Bag has a quality nylon/foam/nylon laminated pad on 2" webbing handles, contoured shoulder straps and removable 1" sternum and 2" waist straps.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hi Moose,

Yes, the waist strap on the Brain Bag is removable. This review has quite a few photos of the interior compartments.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Has anyone ever done a Maverick-style demo video of packing/unpacking a Brain Bag?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0