Absolute shoulder strap color "bleeding" in the summer heat

Every now and then I walk the 4 km home from the office, carrying my Western Flyer on my shoulder using the Absolute Shoulder Strap.

Now that summer has finally arrived in Denmark, I've been wearing shirts with no jacket and unfortunately the combination of light material and summer heat means that the dark color of the shoulder strap is bleeding (is that the correct word) onto the shirt.

Is there a way to stop this from happening? I'm very happy with the shoulder strap - carrying my 14" laptop is not an issue at all using that.

Thanks
    Lars

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hi Lars,

I'm sorry about that! We've heard of this happening only a few times in the history of the Absolute Strap. We can send you a replacement strap - please email katy@tombihn.com with your information.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Hi Darcy,

Thanks for your quick reply and offer. I've sent my details to Katy.

For the record, this is the only problem I've ever had with any of your products and I'm very impressed with this level of customer service.

Thanks again
    Lars

I spend my summers working in Las Vegas (at the World Series of Poker), and I've never run into this problem using the Absolute Strap in the Vegas summer heat (100-110 degrees Farenheit).

Just some additional data.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0