Mini Brain Cell for iPad?

Just a curiosity question...What is the practicality/possibility of a "mini" brain cell for the iPad? I can see travelers and commuters jumping on this as many seen to use iPad as their Apple "netbook". Additionally, there doesn't seem to be a Tom Bihn quality anything out there that provides Brain Cell quality protection for the iPad.
    Last edited by Nana8; 06-05-2010 at 04:22 PM.
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Thumbs up

I use a 6T for my Netbook. The iPad should fit along with some accessories.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by BPritchard View Post
    I use a 6T for my Netbook. The iPad should fit along with some accessories.
    Awesome! Thank you!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

"The iPad should fit along with some accessories. " That is fantastic news
    My ipad resides in a Macally metrolpad and I actually need a little more depth to accommodate the play-thru case. Thanks for the info. Now if I can just get my ID back from Piper.
    ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi) w/ Q-AM strap,Large Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Olive, Cayenne. It may be a gift!) Clear Quarter Cube (my version of the snake charmer), an Olive clear organizer wallet, and a slew of strapeez.

How well does the bare iPad fit in there? It seems like the 6T is a couple inches taller and longer than the iPad2 at any rate, and I wonder if it wouldn't rattle around in there a little bit (not that it'd be likely to do any damage to itself in those cozy confines).

I'd love a brain cell specially for the iPad, so I could have it clipped into my Super Ego.

Quote Originally Posted by canyonero View Post
    How well does the bare iPad fit in there? It seems like the 6T is a couple inches taller and longer than the iPad2 at any rate, and I wonder if it wouldn't rattle around in there a little bit (not that it'd be likely to do any damage to itself in those cozy confines).

I'd love a brain cell specially for the iPad, so I could have it clipped into my Super Ego.
    The sling on the interior of the Brain Cell is adjustable .

Adjusting the Tom Bihn Brain Cell
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

No kidding! That's great, glad to know that for my larger brain cell as well. Thanks.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0