Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pord View Post
    Thanks for the post. It does look like a great strap. My only problem is that I am 6'6" and I need a longer strap.
    The strap you linked is only 2" longer than the Absolute Strap

If I were you, I would contact Tom Bihn's crew via email (customerservice@tombihn.com) or by calling Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 4PM PST, at 1-800-729-9607 (U.S. & Canada) or +1 360 452 0115 (other countries).

Tom Bihn is a tall guy and the crew will know what to do about your problem.

Let us know who you talked to/ emailed you back at Tom Bihn and what Large Cafe Bag color your choose.

My enthusiasm for the Large Cafe Bag come from the assurance that my carefully planned expense has more than lived up to my expectations.

In other words, I paid for it. (Husband gave as a gift)
    Last edited by backpack; 05-26-2010 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    The strap you linked is only 2" longer than the Absolute Strap

If I were you, I would contact Tom Bihn's crew via email (customerservice@tombihn.com) or by calling Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 4PM PST, at 1-800-729-9607 (U.S. & Canada) or +1 360 452 0115 (other countries).

Tom Bihn is a tall guy and the crew will know what to do about your problem.

Let us know who you talked to/ emailed you back at Tom Bihn and what Large Cafe Bag color your choose.

My enthusiasm for the Large Cafe Bag come from the assurance that my carefully planned expense has more than lived up to my expectations.

In other words, I paid for it.
    Thanks backpack!

mep
    I am tall also and Tom told me to order the regular strap and have them add 12" to it. I did and it is perfect for me. He told me that they outsource the Absolute strap and that they can't do a longer version at the present time.

How tall are you?

mep
    I am 6'5" and on the heavy side so it takes a long strap to go around me. I have the regular strap with 12" added on both my Large Cafe and the Ego. these are the only bags that I can really wear cross body.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0