What strap best for cycling with ID?

Hi there,
    I have decided to order the ID bag, also I have to say that with the weak sterling, UPS to UK, and customs charges that was not an easy decision...
    My question is will the absolute shoulder strap perform well for cycling? is it possible to attach the side strap to it in the same way that the Q-AM strap works? I often carry heavy loads to the benefits of the Absolute are obvious, but I realise that it is impossible to swap straps on the ID, so what is the all round best strap?
    Thanks for the help,
    Daniel

You can swap straps but you need to ask for the additional hardware to make that possible. You will need the bag side of the clips (the "O"s) and strap side (the hooks) of the clips for the strap you order with the bag. The additional strap will already have clips on it.

I did this on an Imago and it worked great. I can swap straps with it now, no trouble at all. Good luck!
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0