Does this accessory/bag exist???

I am a mom, expecting my second child this fall.

I have, since having my son, really needed a special sort of bag accessory that I wonder if Tom Bihn carries and I just don't know it?

Basically, I've been putting a purse inside the diaper bag when we're out. Then when my husband and I make quick child exchanges, or I am headed out for such a short time that I don't require a diaper or a snack or anything for my son, I can just grab my purse out of there and leave the rest (with my husband or at home, depending).

It would be sort of amazing if Tom Bihn made an accessory/bag that performed this function. Perhaps one that snapped in and became a sort of additional compartment/compartments, but then snapped out and had a small shoulder strap?

I really don't require a large purse/inner compartment. I carry a travel size hand lotion, my wallet (ok, that's like any woman's and much larger than it probably should be!), my cell phone, keys, and a chapstick. Sometimes there might be a couple other odds and ends thrown in there (like a lock for my gym locker or something).

Is there something like this already?

I'm contemplating stealing back my Tom Bihn Bag and using it as a diaper bag when this baby arrives. I've been using a smaller backpack, but with two kids in diapers I imagine I'll a little more space!

Volunteer Moderator
    hi BreezySea! welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by BreezySea View Post
    I really don't require a large purse/inner compartment. I carry a travel size hand lotion, my wallet (ok, that's like any woman's and much larger than it probably should be!), my cell phone, keys, and a chapstick. Sometimes there might be a couple other odds and ends thrown in there (like a lock for my gym locker or something).
    how about the side effect? it would hold what you are describing very nicely, and can easily be put inside of any of the tom bihn backpacks. there are two outer o-rings that are designed for attaching the shoulder strap, and you could tether the side effect to an o-ring inside a number of tom bihn bags via a key strap.

when you're handing the kids off, you can pull it out and carry it around your waist, as a shoulder bag or as a sling bag. have a look at the video of the side effect to see if it would fit your needs.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0