Checkpoint Flyer on ERJs?

Does anyone have any experience with putting a Checkpoint Flyer in the overhead bin on an ERJ-145? My old briefcase would fit, but the Checkpoint Flyer is a little bigger and I am worried that it won't fit.
    Bags: Crimson/Black Checkpoint Flyer, Indigo Brain Bag, Indigo Synapse, Punch/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag and Plum Side Effect- along with various organizer pouches.

While I have no direct experience with the Checkpoint Flyer, a stuffed Western Flyer fits easily as does a pretty full 20 inch wheeled bags. I fell certain that the Checkpint Flyer would fit unless it was so drastically overstuffed....

Thanks- I just got the bag last night and I love it but was having a momentary panic! I would love to hear any other thoughts on this.
    Bags: Crimson/Black Checkpoint Flyer, Indigo Brain Bag, Indigo Synapse, Punch/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag and Plum Side Effect- along with various organizer pouches.

Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    From Twitter:
    kirschen @tombihn yes the Checkpoint Flyer fits very nicely in the overhead bin of the Embraer ERJ 135/145
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Thanks for all the help, information and reassurance! I am working on scheduling my next business trip and looking forward to taking my new bags on the road! I will be very organized with all of my pouches. I will report back and take some pictures.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0