Checkpoint Flyer on ERJs?

Does anyone have any experience with putting a Checkpoint Flyer in the overhead bin on an ERJ-145? My old briefcase would fit, but the Checkpoint Flyer is a little bigger and I am worried that it won't fit.
    Bags: Crimson/Black Checkpoint Flyer, Indigo Brain Bag, Indigo Synapse, Punch/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag and Plum Side Effect- along with various organizer pouches.

While I have no direct experience with the Checkpoint Flyer, a stuffed Western Flyer fits easily as does a pretty full 20 inch wheeled bags. I fell certain that the Checkpint Flyer would fit unless it was so drastically overstuffed....

Thanks- I just got the bag last night and I love it but was having a momentary panic! I would love to hear any other thoughts on this.
    Bags: Crimson/Black Checkpoint Flyer, Indigo Brain Bag, Indigo Synapse, Punch/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag and Plum Side Effect- along with various organizer pouches.

Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    From Twitter:
    kirschen @tombihn yes the Checkpoint Flyer fits very nicely in the overhead bin of the Embraer ERJ 135/145
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks for all the help, information and reassurance! I am working on scheduling my next business trip and looking forward to taking my new bags on the road! I will be very organized with all of my pouches. I will report back and take some pictures.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0