Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    keb

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Weight of one of the new travel bags. It may debut next week -

Dyneema 11.2 ounces / 315 grams
    Ballistic 17.2 ounces / 485 grams
    Hmmmmm.... sounds small. Less than half the weight of a Western Flyer. No backpack straps and not a lot of hardware to weigh it down.... sounds suspiciously like the previously rumored Compass.... But also available in dyneema? very interesting....
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

From today's newsletter: "The "Kennedy Center" travel bag will be available for order in May or June."

You know, if you wanted someone who was going to the Kennedy Space Center to watch a Space Shuttle launch in Mid-May to test drive this one for you, I'd gladly take one for the team and let you send me one.

~Sharon

Okay, all this is well and good. And if I hadn't just received my iPad Ristretto the DAY BEFORE the Co-Pilot was revealed, I might be in a quandary as to which to buy.

But what happened to the "something that will allow you to take your iPhone river rafting, or read your Kindle in the bathtub"?

It has not been forgotten, and is coming to a Tom Bihn Pre-Order near you, in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0