Patching a TB bag

Question for anyone: What's the best type of adhesive patch to use on the exterior of an Aeronaut, ie. 1050 denier ballistic nylon?

The patch doesn't need to hold anything together structurally, so no sewing necessary. I just want to cover a couple of small punctures. I've googled around and found various tent repair kits, etc., but don't know enough about ballistic nylon to know what to use, ie. what will actually stick and stay stuck. Any suggestions from people more knowledgeable than myself would be most welcome.
    Last edited by mplsnst; 03-01-2010 at 10:46 PM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mplsnst View Post
    Question for anyone: What's the best type of adhesive patch to use on the exterior of an Aeronaut, ie. 1050 denier ballistic nylon?

The patch doesn't need to hold anything together structurally, so no sewing necessary. I just want to cover a couple of small punctures. I've googled around and found various tent repair kits, etc., but don't know enough about ballistic nylon to know what to use, ie. what will actually stick and stay stuck. Any suggestions from people more knowledgeable than myself would be most welcome.
    Anything made for a nylon tent should work well for our 1050d ballistic nylon as well. Hope this helps!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0