Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by itlnparrot View Post
    R u share its not the neighbors in Redmond who define vaporware
    uh, that is SURE. Are you sure that it isn't more like Redmond than Cupertino that they are mimicking? ala vaporware... (fortunately, the end product is much more that of Apple than Microsoft -- high quality)

Quote Originally Posted by itlnparrot View Post
    uh, that is SURE. Are you sure that it isn't more like Redmond than Cupertino that they are mimicking? ala vaporware... (fortunately, the end product is much more that of Apple than Microsoft -- high quality)
    Now... Anything is possible, it might have been a retouched picture

But the fact that Tom, I presume took the time to match his jacket to the prototype color so that nobody could tell when the jacket finished and the
    prototype started was mighty clever.

The cup and saucer with fork, certified that "somebody" had a nice beverage and a pastry.

Unfortunately we can all say in chorus that we want to go to the holodeck at that same moment. "Computer, pastry shop Seattle next to the Field Notebook"

Our computers are not that good yet, same as our microwaves are not replicators, yet.

I can't wait to test a transporteur, at least my Tom Bihn luggage will help with the overall beaming weight.

One thing, I do know is that the technology mentioned above will come after the official release of the Field Notebook.

Let's hope so...

PS: Apple and Star Trek references, all we are missing are Star Wars fans chiming in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0