Maverick's Aeronaut videos - Q & A

After reviewing Maverick's excellent video demonstration of the Tom Bihn Aeronaut on the Tom Bihn YouTube Channel (and the additional video demo of packing a suit in an Aeronaut, excellent as well), I have a few questions:

Is there any update of the garment (suit-packing) sleeve from Tom Bihn? (Maverick indicated it may be available mid-2010) And would this sleeve fit in an Aeronaut?

Does the mesh pocket inside the opening flap of the Aeronaut's main compartment contain an O-Ring?

I'm interested in learning how often Aeronaut users prefer to use the Absolute Shoulder Strap as opposed to carrying via the included backpack straps, and how many also employ a waist strap when backpacking the Aeronaut.

Regarding those Sennheiser headphones:

Which model are they? Do they offer in-flight noise canceling abilities? Did you buy those direct from Sennheiser or through retail/mail-order?

Do they ride well inside an Aeronaut?

In the packing-a-suit-in-an-Aeronaut video, Maverick uses a convertible packing cube to pack shoes and wooden shoe trees. If I understood the video correctly, he said the wooden shoe trees help to dry out shoes after they've been worn. I had never heard of this use before. Where did those shoe trees come from?
    Last edited by MtnMan; 02-06-2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Minor corrections and adding a URL link

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0