Thread: new pics?

new pics?

Hello favorite bag crafters.
    I love my Tom Binh bags and, like others on this forum, greedily want more, despite having far more bags (yours & others) than one person can use or justify. Still, the cafe bag calls...incessantly.

The only 2 things keeping my greed under control:
    1. Gifting TB bags.
    2. Colors--both the lack of photos of current color combos & the paucity of color combos that I love.

Certainly, I don't expect the colors offered to change for me, but is there any chance the busy TB crew will have time to take & post pics of the missing cafe bag colors any time soon? (It's been more than a year, maybe even 2 years, since I've had a new TB bag and can no longer stave off the desire crazies.) Would homemade cookies help?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by yarnopfile View Post
    Still, the cafe bag calls...incessantly.

The only 2 things keeping my greed under control:
    1. Gifting TB bags.
    2. Colors--both the lack of photos of current color combos & the paucity of color combos that I love.

Certainly, I don't expect the colors offered to change for me, but is there any chance the busy TB crew will have time to take & post pics of the missing cafe bag colors any time soon?
    As an interim measure, refer to this post to help you out with judging color combinations.
    Quote Originally Posted by yarnopfile View Post
    Would homemade cookies help?
    Great incentive; we'll see if it works.

moriond