Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Cool ID and Brain cell?

Does the ID fit a new 15" MBP? The dimensions of the bag look alright for it. but while trying to order brain cell along with ID.. size 4Z is not listed in the drop down menu. I scrounged all the forum, blogs and reviews online.. I didnt get what I was looking for.

I am looking at it all wrong?

Unfortunately, the Id does not fit a 4Z Braincell. You may want to settle for a Cache, which only protects against scratches or if lucky, you can get hold of a 4X Braincell. It may fit your computer, but it is no longer available as a new TB product.
    Check out my Size Fit Tool for TB's Laptop Bags (H/V Brain Cell and Cache), extensible to other bags in general

Actually, I think the Brain Cell in my ID is a 4Z. It was sized to fit a 15" MacBook Pro.
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a linen/olive Small Cafe Bag, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Hmm... in that event, it'd be best to call up TOM BIHN and speak to Darcy/Katy, since it is not list as a recommended bag for the Id. I say recommended because there are some unlisted BrainCells that will fit inside the outer bag, but it may be such a tight fit that it will deteriorate the zipper quality over time.
    Check out my Size Fit Tool for TB's Laptop Bags (H/V Brain Cell and Cache), extensible to other bags in general

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0