New Empire Builder Colors

Does anyone know if there will be any new color choices in the new year...maybe a black/black/crimson, or a black/black/sapphire like this one? I would buy one in a heartbeat!

Great question, larryb! I have the same one.

I am sort of holding off on ordering as I recall talk of such in an earlier thread and I want to see if I should hold off longer. I would really like one with a Cayenne or an Olive lining. I am also wondering if Crimson will be offered as a flap color now, like on the Zephyr. But I do like Steel too. I got the Kit in Indigo, and while that looks smashing, I am unsure if I want that as my bag color. I am so befuddled by my briefcase choice. I have been vacillating on this for a while.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

I could not wait. I ordered black/black/wasabi today. I know I will be just as happy!

Congrats! Use it in good health.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Just when I thought I could not be anymore impressed with TB, it happened. I ordered the EB Monday morning. I chose the 5 day ground shipping, so with the holiday I knew I would'nt get it until next Monday or Tuesday. It didn't ship until today, but TB sent it 2nd day air!! So I will still receive my black/black/wasabi EB (last one from this batch...according to Katy) on Monday. Don't know of any other companies that would do this.

Thanks Tom and Crew for an excellent product and excellent customer service.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0