Move over Scottevest , the 'Extrago Sherpa Shirt can hold an entire tripís worth of necessities, including the $20 bill youíll save by not checking a bag.'
Too funny! :p
See the whole collection here.
Does it come in red? Ha!
...or maybe you could send a friend as check-in baggage in one of those?
Wait, I have another idea. Why not mail yourself to different countries with a letter asking that people mail you onward to the next place? I read of that happening with a box that was sent around the world. I guess once they got tired of feeding you it would be cheaper to mail you out. :rolleyes:
I liked that it has wheels on it, that just put it over the top. :D
It's all in the carry attitude.
I just made the Large Cafe in BLACK/Steel my latest Man Bag.
I used to own a Maxpedition Fat Boy Jumbo, but got stopped too often wearing that and in truth the Cafe bag is the smartest Man Bag I've owned.
Secret to High Testosterone Carry Method
- Go with Black, OD or Grey exterior- and black or grey interior. Avoid the earthtones , pastels or primaries. Just go with Black.
- Wear it like a Man. Hand carry it by it's handstrap or run the Absolute Strap (not the stock strap) across your chest to the opposite shoulder unless unloading it in photo situation.
- be sure to clip a Manly ID of some sort to it. I use my iReport ID. Beat up airline paper tags are also excellent.
- Never clean it unless the splatter from passing cars really gets bad.
- Pick it up brusquely and throw it down casually.
- Never, ever, adorn it with anything like buttons, stickers or anything hanging from the outside
- Never use the wais tbelt unless you are on a bike, rappelling or can otherwise justify it.
- If anyone gives you funny looks tell them that real men carry their wives' purses while they're using the powder room or trying on lingerie at V.S.
ID bag is also excellent. smaller than that I dunno.
These are some outstanding tips for the man-bag phobics. Thanks for sharing!