Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Recent discussions elsewhere about the Clear Organizer Wallet also piqued my curiosity, so I thought I would post my questions right here.

The TB Passport Pouch is a really neat idea, but it doesn't have a clear window on its face. I was wondering if the Clear Organizer Wallet (or a Clear Organizer Pouch) could be used as a travel documents vessel just as effectively as the Passport Pouch, and allow for "a peek inside". Would that work? I'm thinking that if I purchased a Clear Organizer Wallet or maybe a small-sized Clear Organizer Pouch, it could be used like a Passport Pouch during trips.

Comments?

Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan View Post
    Recent discussions elsewhere about the Clear Organizer Wallet also piqued my curiosity, so I thought I would post my questions right here.

The TB Passport Pouch is a really neat idea, but it doesn't have a clear window on its face. I was wondering if the Clear Organizer Wallet (or a Clear Organizer Pouch) could be used as a travel documents vessel just as effectively as the Passport Pouch, and allow for "a peek inside". Would that work? I'm thinking that if I purchased a Clear Organizer Wallet or maybe a small-sized Clear Organizer Pouch, it could be used like a Passport Pouch during trips.

Comments?
    I just added pics to the other thread showing that the wallet is not large enough for a standard passport. However, a small clear organizer pouch is large enough.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Maybe you could use a GRID-IT organizer from Cocoon Innovations. I just read about them yesterday, so I haven't tried them. They appear to be a grid of elastic bands on a semi-rigid foam backing. Seems like a good idea, but may be prone to snagging when accessing stuff.

Neat idea. Kinda like a Freudian Slip for non-office items.

I'm checking them out...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0