Thread: Zephyr Indigo

Zephyr Indigo

Anyone have a picture of a Zephyr in Indigo? I was trying to search the forum and I hit that very frustrating 60 second wall between searches.

Thanks for any help.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ex machina View Post
    Anyone have a picture of a Zephyr in Indigo? I was trying to search the forum and I hit that very frustrating 60 second wall between searches.
    I've never seen a picture of this. I think your best bet is to look at the Zephyr product page and then bring up the Tri-Star page to get an impression of what it would look like with an indigo flap.

Thx for the tip, moriond. I did that and it was useful. I still would like to see a picture of one. Hopefully, a purchaser of one will post a picture (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, buyers of the Indigo Zephyr.)
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Thumbs up Zephyr in Indigo

Quote Originally Posted by ex machina View Post

Thanks for any help.
    I got the Zephyr in Indigo, and it is beautiful...much more interesting than the sapphire, it is a beautiful bag...I have a Brain Bag in the same color...awesome...Seems to change colors depending on the light it is in...you will love it ...no doubt!!!

Any photos?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0