Exclamation Attention Darcy: Packing Cube Shoulder Bag Web-page Discrepency

I was looking at the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag page today and noticed a conflict in presented information. In the text of the description it says, "The Packing Cube Shoulder Bag is available in Steel Dyneema/nylon only." But in the drop-down menu it does offer a choice of Solar. Is this bag available in Solar?
    Last edited by ex machina; 11-24-2009 at 12:44 PM.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Hey Ex Machina!

We decided to make one last batch of Packing Cube Shoulder Bags in Solar - next time, they'll be available in Steel only. Great last chance for Solar fans!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Thumbs up Thanks for the heads-up, Katy!

Good looking-out, Katy. Thanks! I will send an email to Casey adding one to my back-order.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

I heard back from Casey yesterday, and am happy to report that I was indeed in time, and will be receiving a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag in Solar. A hearty thanks to Casey (TB's guru of all things shipping) for helping me with making several additions to my order while it was pending, and to Katy for letting me know the clock was ticking. I will be posting pics in the forum when my package arrives.