From Camera Insert to Camera Backpack!

I could easily be in heaven if Tom would design something very similar (but with Tom Bihn quality and workmanship!) to Lowepro's Fastpack 250! Here is the link:

http://products.lowepro.com/product/...00,2085,14.htm
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

I'm still waiting for the Camera Insert.

Maybe it'll be out for Christmas? New Years?

Quote Originally Posted by freelancer View Post
    I'm still waiting for the Camera Insert.

Maybe it'll be out for Christmas? New Years?
    I know -- me, too! But I have to look like I am doing something useful for my hobby!

Darcy, Tom? Maybe a teaser for the camera insert?

Thanks!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

I use the Lowepro Slingshot AW100 (http://products.lowepro.com/product/...%20AW,2034.htm) for my camera right now. What I'd like to be able to accomplish is to take my camera with my other stuff (laptop, clothing, etc) on trips/tours. I feel like the camera insert is more versatile than a bag dedicated to a camera with room for extras.

Having everything in one bag is amazing. Having everything in one bag and properly storing and protecting my beloved camera is a whole other story.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathan View Post
    I use the Lowepro Slingshot AW100 (http://products.lowepro.com/product/...%20AW,2034.htm) for my camera right now. What I'd like to be able to accomplish is to take my camera with my other stuff (laptop, clothing, etc) on trips/tours. I feel like the camera insert is more versatile than a bag dedicated to a camera with room for extras.

Having everything in one bag is amazing. Having everything in one bag and properly storing and protecting my beloved camera is a whole other story.
    I can only dream at this point!!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0