Question Large Cafe Bag Question

I was reviewing the blog and I see that there was a post in April about the cafe bags. The post indicated that the Large Cafe Bag would be available in Sand (color.) I really like the picture of the smaller version that is shown. Great color! Will it still be offered in the LCB? How cool is that Sand color?
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Sand has been renamed as Linen, and can be found in combination with Olive in the LCB. It looks like it may be in stock! Get it before they discontinue the color.

See this thread for a photo of the small cafe bag in linen.
    Small Café Bag goes to The Cavern Club

Thumbs up

Ahhh! Thank you for that clarifying insight, MsMoon!

I see that both the medium and large are offered in Linen and now I must choose. Well, no bad choices here!

Decisions, decisions...
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Quote Originally Posted by ex machina View Post

I see that both the medium and large are offered in Linen and now I must choose. Well, no bad choices here!

Decisions, decisions...

Get both!

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Get both!
    Tempting, so tempting...

The decision...

Ok, so here's what I did. I have an order already pending at TB, and I sent an email to Casey to see if I caught it in time. If so, I have directed that I want to add a Medium Cafe Bag in Linen/Olive, a Shoulder Wrap, and a Kit (Indigo.)

I think that, plus the other items I ordered, and then had added to already, ought to hold me till March. But, ya never know.

Huzzah! I heard from Casey, and my order will include the above.

Made my morning.

Decisions, decisions...
    No problem!!

Ok, how do you change the link like you did above so the entire web address doesn't have to show? I feel like I should know this already!

Quote Originally Posted by MsMoon View Post
    Ok, how do you change the link like you did above so the entire web address doesn't have to show? I feel like I should know this already!
    Easy peasy.
    In the edit/compose window select/highlight the text you wish to make a link, then click the Insert Link icon , in the pop-up window that appears enter the URL and follow by clicking OK.

Easy peasy.
    In the edit/compose window select/highlight the text you wish to make a link, then click the Insert Link icon , in the pop-up window that appears enter the URL and follow by clicking OK.
    Thanks a million!! I'll have to try that next time.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0