Medium Cafe Bag color question

Hi All-

I was browsing the forums when I came upon a simply amazing Medium Cafe Bag in Linen/Olive.

Please tell me Tom Bihn still offers this Linen/Olive colorway -- if I were to kindly and respectfully request it when ordering

Thanks again!

-Matt, San Diego

Volunteer Moderator
    Hi Matt,

the medium cafe bag in linen/olive is indeed in stock - you can order it here.

Volunteer Moderator
    Hi Matt,

I assume you're talking about this forum post with a picture of the Cafe bag in linen and olive? To see some of the other available Cafe Bag color combinations not directly displayed on the product page, check this post.

moriond

Matt, I just ordered a Linen/Olive small café bag, and it is a truly wonderful colorway. You will highly enjoy it. I get a lot of complements on mine. Pair it with an olive organizer wallet too, mine looks very nice in it.
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a linen/olive Small Cafe Bag, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Linen/Olive combination is fabulous! I receive compliments each time I am out and about with it! The linen color goes with virtually any color you choose to wear for the day!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

I'm considering buying a Medium Cafe Bag for my wife for Valentine's Day to replace a very old shoulder bag she bought on a trip to France in 2000. Our youngest is almost out of diapers and so she is basically carrying her usual "woman" stuff (wallet, keys, iPhone, whatever else might be needed should she get lost for 10 days on her way home from Safeway...) as well as some of "kid" stuff (crayons, one diaper, a few wipes, tiny Purell bottle...).

I was originally thinking of the olive/wasabi after seeing this post, but now I'm liking the look of the linen/olive...

I guess I'm wondering how easily the linen color shows dirt in day-to-day use and abuse AND how easy it is to clean. Her current bag is more like the olive color and it's gotten so stained lately from various and sundry spills that come from being a "mom."

After looking at some of the Sherpani bags at REI, the Tom Bihn is only a few dollars more... I've been drooling over TB bags for years so it's only slightly ironic that she may be the first in the family to own one...

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottE22 View Post
    I'm considering buying a Medium Cafe Bag for my wife for Valentine's Day to replace a very old shoulder bag she bought on a trip to France in 2000. <snip>
    I was originally thinking of the olive/wasabi after seeing this post, but now I'm liking the look of the linen/olive...
    Not to dissuade you from the linen/olive combination, but just to let you know there are more of peregrina's pictures of the olive/wasabi cafe bag combination in the forum (actually, also available if you follow some of the earlier links in this thread).

Thanks - I also found this one. With the "little kid" factor and the fact that it will be set down anywhere and everywhere, I'm thinking of getting her the olive/wasabi or olive/cayenne.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0