Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Thread: Synapse in red

Synapse in red

Hi

May I kindly make an earlier X'mas wish for a Synapse in red?
    Pretty please.

Anyone? Anyone?

Volunteer Moderator
    hi manutd99,

welcome to the forum!

tom bihn actually introduced the synapse backpack in a "crimson" red. the color sold out before the first batch of the synapse ships (next week).

darcy,

do you think that we'll be making more crimson synapse backpacks?

thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    do you think that we'll be making more crimson synapse backpacks?
    I don't think we will. The next batch of Synapse bags will be made in only four or five colors, and Crimson won't be one of them.

We may have a Crimson Synapse leftover from this batch, though - I should know more soon-ish!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks, Maverick.

Dear Darcy

If there is a Crimson Synapse leftover, could you pls let me know? I would snap it up in an instant! Or should I just order a Synapse and let you know the order number and you could do the switch if the red is indeed available?

I will post if there are any Kelly or Crimson Synapse bags left after we fill backorders - but feel free to remind me!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Many thanks, Darcy.

Let me know as to when I should be checking with you again. I don't wish to be a reminder nuisance

Have a good weekend.

I'm afraid Crimson is sold out - the good news is that all of us think it's such a great color of Synapse that we'll likely be making it again. It should ship in January/February.