Thread: DSLR in Buzz

DSLR in Buzz

I have seen the very nice pictures of Leica and lenses in a Buzz bag. Does any one have any experience with using a Buzz to carry a larger DLSR like Nikon D5000 or Canon 500D with a mid sized zoom lens.

Is it easy to remove and store the camera ? How well is the camera protected without any additional padding ?

Thanks

Volunteer Moderator
    hi dabework,

you can certainly carry the d500 or the canon 500d with a mid-size zoom or two inside of the buzz.

while the laptop sleeve that is built into the buzz is padded with 1/4" foam and provides protection for your equipment, i would recommend also wrapping individual components in some sort of soft protective wrap so that your components don't scratch each other.

also, you should be able to carry one lens attached to the body, where the back side of the body (the side where the lcd is located) rests on the bottom of the buzz and the lens points up into the buzz.

let me know if i can answer any other questions.

Maverick - thanks for the reply - I keep going back and forth between the buzz, ego and imago as my next bag to compliment my brain bag.

Maybe I will have to get all three !

Dabework, what about the ID? I'm looking at possibly getting an ID because it's suppose to hit that sweet spot between Imago and Ego.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0