Thread: pilot's bag?

Volunteer Moderator

pilot's bag?

hi folks,

i still need to learn exactly what i will need to carry - i'm sure my flight instructor as well as some of the pilots on the tom bihn forums will be able to guide me.

there is also the question of what to carry it in. this will hold what i need access to inflight.

i was thinking of a messenger bag like the ego or id with the horizontal freudian slip. what do you think?

thanks!

You're right, Mav... you'll get lots of feedback from you instructors, other students, private pilot, commercial pilots... representing all approaches from minimalist to kitchen sink.

If I were to do it again, I'd go with a Brightline Bag. Even if that isn't your style, check out Ross's "Maverick Style" video to get some ideas of what you may need or want to pack.

Brightline Bags Testimonial
    Aviation News by Pacific Flyer

Hope this helps!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Pilot Kent Wien uses a Checkpoint Flyer as his pilot's bag.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0