Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wheels??

Quote Originally Posted by PM4HIRE View Post
    Don't be so smug, someday you will not be able
    to carry a TB bag, as old age catches up to you.
    When that happens, I will be using a rollator at all time or the wheelchair service at the airport or use a little dog stroller (Southwest accepts small pets).

With all that stuff, myself and the dog will be the first to board the plane and use the time to charm the captain, while we wait for my husband to board with everybody else.

I expect he'll be able to carry his Tom Bihn bags, I mean, the ones he borrowed from me, for a long a time. He is in good shape.

I would love to do a once a year Tom Bihn Open House and tour of Seattle and B.C area with him.
    Last edited by backpack; 09-17-2009 at 08:17 PM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    I would love to do a once a year Tom Bihn Open House and tour of Seattle and B.C area with him.
    That would be very fun - we'd love to meet both of you. And your little dog too.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0