Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Tom Bihn briefcase question

Why are the Q-AM straps not available as an option for the Emprie Builder and Zephyr briefcases, yet the Q-AMs are available for the ID, Ego and Super Ego bags?

Can the Empire Builder and Zephyr be carried like on the back like the other bags mentioned? If not, why not?

Can the Empire Builder and/or the Zephyr carry a Horizontal Freudian Slip along with the file folder dividers and still have room for a Brain Cell for a laptop computer to clip inside? If so, would there be o-rings and room available for organizer pouches?

I am trying to gain an understanding of these various shoulder bags, how they work, and how they differ in features and capacities.

Thank you,

The Mountain Man

Volunteer Moderator
    hi mountain man,

Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan View Post
    Why are the Q-AM straps not available as an option for the Emprie Builder and Zephyr briefcases, yet the Q-AMs are available for the ID, Ego and Super Ego bags?
    the q-am strap is a messenger bag strap. so it works with messenger bags like the ego, super ego, id and imago.

the empire builder and zephyr briefcases both take shoulder straps that attach via snap hooks.

Can the Empire Builder and Zephyr be carried like on the back like the other bags mentioned? If not, why not?
    i believe the zephyr and empire builder are designed to be carried on one shoulder or in hand using the poron handles.

Can the Empire Builder and/or the Zephyr carry a Horizontal Freudian Slip along with the file folder dividers and still have room for a Brain Cell for a laptop computer to clip inside? If so, would there be o-rings and room available for organizer pouches?
    i believe you can put a brain cell, the file folder dividers and a freudian slip inside of both the zephyr and empire builder. whether you have room for organizer pouches depends on how full your briefcase is with files, the items that go into the freudian slip, and the organizer pouches.

I am trying to gain an understanding of these various shoulder bags, how they work, and how they differ in features and capacities.

Thank you,

The Mountain Man

The EB can hold far more than any rational person would want to carry. My shoulder knows this to be fact, as I am often not rational.
    Jim Hall
    Check out the dogs in need at http://www.saveoursetters.org
    Check out my blog at http://jehingr.wordpress.com/
    Check out our videos at www.marqueewrestling.com
    My TB bags: 2 - Empire Builder 1 - Checkpoint Flyer

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0