Picture Updates?

I was wondering if the color combo photos will be updated any time soon? I am especially interested in the large Cafe bag - many of the color combos just say "coming soon".
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Agreed. Several bags on the TB web-site are offered in various color combinations that are not illustrated.

Volunteer Moderator
    Hi Heidi Jill,

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Jill View Post
    I was wondering if the color combo photos will be updated any time soon? I am especially interested in the large Cafe bag - many of the color combos just say "coming soon".
    You can try checking the Small Cafe Bag product pages for many of the color combinations that are available in both Large and Medium size Cafe bags.

Displayed small color combinations include:
    • olive/cayenne [M,L]
    • olive/wasabi [M]
    • plum/olive [L]
    • plum/wasabi [M,L]
    • navy/cayenne [M,L]
    • kelly/steel [L]
    • cocoa/wasabi [M,L]
    • black/steel [M,L]
    • black/wasabi [M,L]
    • steel/olive [M]
    • storm/cayenne [M]

Color combinations that aren't shown on the Small Cafe Bag product pages can be seen elsewhere:

In some cases there are good pictures in the forums showing color combinations:
    • linen/olive here [S,M,L]
    • olive/wasabi here [S,M,L]

The newer colors like punch and storm can be viewed on the blog posts:

I think that covers most color combinations. For the few remaining (like punch/steel) you can bring up a second browser window with a steel image next to the picture of the bag in punch. Also, the codes in brackets for small [S], medium [M], and large [L] bags are based on what's currently shown for available ordering colors on the pop up menus -- and that might change. And I didn't bother to tag "S" in the first set of color combinations from the Small Cafe Bag pages. HTH.

moriond

P.S. This is utterly self-serving, since at this point I would much rather that they focus on getting the Synapse out for orders than adding color combination pictures that I can find by checking alternate locations on the site.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Wow, thank you, moriond! Great post.

Part of the difficulty with keeping Cafe bag pictures current is that the colors change pretty frequently. However, we will be maintaining the current color combinations for quite some time with the exception of Sapphire changing to Indigo, so expect new pictures of the current color combinations within the next couple of months.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Indigo??? That sounds interesting. Do you know what the interior color will be yet?
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Wow, thanks Moriond! That's some pretty impressive sleuthing - you must really be itching for that Synapse to be done! LOL!

I guess that great Tom Bihn customer service is contagious! I must say, that was impressive, moriond!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlJ View Post
    I guess that great Tom Bihn customer service is contagious! I must say, that was impressive, moriond!
    …or maybe we all just spend too much time reading the TomBihn web pages? Someday, my memory will probably fail catastrophically, but until then …

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Jill View Post
    Indigo??? That sounds interesting. Do you know what the interior color will be yet?
    I don't....probably Steel!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

giving this thread a little bump to ask whether there are new color combo pictures in the works? i recommended a cafe bag to a family member over the weekend, and when i looked at the product pages i realized that there are a few colors still not shown. she doesn't stalk the forums and blog like i do, so she probably won't know how to find all of the alternate picture spots.

Yes, still in the works - Small Cafe Bag will be next!

fantastic, thanks!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0